如果是省会城市: I’m from (城市),capital city of (省份).
如果不是省会城市，是某个省的大城市: I’m from (城市), amajor city in (省份).
你家乡是个美丽的小城镇: I’m from (城市), abeautiful city in (省份).
My undergraduate major is (专业名称), and I specialized in (专业方向).
也可以说The subject I learnt in my university is (学专业名称).
I’m now working for (就职公司的全名)as a/an (您的职位).
I’m about to complete myundergraduate study at (你就读院校的全名) and to receive myBachelor’s Degree in (即将获得的本科学位名称). I wish to continue my study in this area.
若您曾在某公司实习过：I have an internship at (实习的公司名称).
I have some practical experience in this area,and I cooperated quite well with others.
表述选择这个学校或专业的原因：The reason for my choice is that….
2、What can you tell me about yourself?
3、What would you like to be doing five years after graduation?
4、What is your greatest strength?
5、What is your greatest weakness?
6、How do you feel about your progress to date?
结束时表达出一个明确的结束的信号！“So that’s all，Thank you !”
1. Where do you come from?
2. What kind of landscape surrounds your hometown?
3. What do you do during the Spring Festival?
4. Tell me something about the custom of yourhometown.
5. Could you tell me something about your family?
6. What social responsibilities should a post-graduate take?
7. Which kind of professor do you like best?
8. What does friendship mean to you and what kind of people do you make friend with?
9. What is your major? How do you like your major?
10. When and where did you graduate? What qualifications have you obtained?
11. What impressed you most when you were at university?
12. What is the best university in your opinion?
13. Do you think the subjects you are studying today are relevant to present-day society?Why？
14. What do you do for a living?
15. What are your job prospects?
16. If you had the opportunity to change your subject, what would you do with it?
17. What are your spare time interests?
18. Where have you been traveling to? Which place interested you most?
19. Wha tkind of differences in the system of higher education betweenChinaand othercountries?
20. Do you think you will be able to cope with English-demands of your intended studyprogram?
21. What difficulties do you think you'll encounter in your studies?
22. Why did you choose our university?
23. If there were an opportunity of studying abroad, what would you do?
24. Should you study more theory or do more practice? Give your reasons, please.
25. What do you intend to do after you finish studying?
26. How serious is unemployment among young people and what will you do if you cannot find a job after graduation?
27. In your opinion, what is the most serious problem associated with modern life?
28. What do you think have been the most important changes in your study field over the past 5 years?
29. How do you afford your tuition?
30. Does your family support your decision on studying? What help do they offer?
Good morning. Thank you for giving me this opportunity tointroducemyself. I am *****, a ***（年龄）-year-old girl/ boygraduated from ****University. My major was ****. Four-year study in ****department gives me all-round knowledge about*****(专业名称). In the past two years I have been preparing for thepostgraduate examination.
I am a very hard-working personwith great perseverance. Andalso, I am very kind-heartedand ready to helpothers especially whenthey arein troubles. Owingto my kindness I madea lotoffriendsinuniversity. In my sparetime, I like sports. Among alltheevents, I like football best，because we should unite asone to achieve success. Inmyopinion, itis the best slogan of teamwork spirit.
I also took some part-time jobs asfamily tutors. Oneof my students got his mark improved through our jointeffort and I was very proud of that.
This is all for my self-introductionIfIam luckyenough to get the chance I will devote all myself to my majorand focus all of myenergyonit.
2. Why do youchoose to study at our institute/university?
Beijing University has always been my dreamsince I was a kid. But unfortunately my score of College Entrance Examinationfailed my dream, and I had to study in my university, Wuhan University.Now I get the chance to further my study. I, of course, try my best to make mydream come true. In addition, Professor***(教授名) is an expert in the areaof***(专业名), so it will be my honor if I canstudy under his guidance.
3. Why doyou want to go to graduate school instead of finding a job?
It’s a tough question. It really took me a great time to make the decision.Actually, I tried to find a job when I was a junior, but the jobs were not whatI had expected. After all, there are too many undergraduates, but the well-paidand promising positions are so limited. Therefore, in my opinion, a higherdegree is required by the job I want. Anyway, no matter how far do we go instudy, our final destination is to find a suitable job.
4. What kind of job will you do after you graduate and why?
Well, I want to be a college teacher. First, teaching islearning. To make my lectures more constructive and stimulating, I have to readmore books, and gain deeper insight into the world. Second, teaching meansfreedom and independence. As a teacher, I’m free to use my own idea and make myown decisions. I’ll have plenty of time to do my own research, write or readbooks, enjoy music, and travel in my summer and winter holidays. What’s more,being a teacher allows one to enjoy watching the progress of his/her students.This will bring a sense of achievement.
5. Why doyou choose this major and university?
Firstly,I have a profound love in my major, ***, which is very practical and useful.Through four years’ study in university I find the knowledge I have mastered isnot enough to solve some specific problems though I have satisfactory marks inall the subjects. So I decide to further my education and take the postgraduateentrance examination.
Secondly,I want to take ***(专业) as my life long career,therefore, further study in this field is still necessary. In my opinion, I canbroaden my horizon and enrich the knowledge in this field through thepostgraduate education. It is an indispensable step for my self-development inthe future as well.
Las tbut not the least, I have a long-lasting love of the atmosphere of campus. Itis full of passion and youthful spirit. All the things can inspire me to formsome fantastic thoughts and excellent ideas. This kind of atmosphere is veryhelpful for study.
As for my choice of universities, I should say I love this university very much.When I came here for the first time I was deeply impressed by the academicatmosphere and the faculty. In addition, your university enjoys a goodreputation in this field. I think as one of the most famous ****(专业)in our country, it provides people with enough room to getfurther enrichment.
6. What areyour plans in the postgraduate study?
First,a systematic view of ****is my first and most important goal in thepostgraduate study. Second, I would like to take more social activities topromote myself in every possible way. If possible, I will go on with/continuemy study for doctorate degree.
Ina word, I am looking forward to making a solid foundation for my futureprofession and life after two/three years study here.